Build a career. Make a difference.
KPI can offer you more than just a job - get started on a career path! Our Life Safety services cover a wide range of disciplines, offering you opportunities in many positions for which we provide all the necessary training, including a dedicated mentorship for our employees in the technical trades.
Earn while you learn! KPI University is our unique approach to our employees’ professional growth. Through KPI University’s robust curriculum, this formal, senior staff-lead classroom training adds to on-the-job, hands-on learning.
Hard work and success are always recognized at KPI. There are many ways for our staff to show their worth and to shine - we encourage that and show our appreciation in tangible ways.
Like our customers, we believe in protecting our employees, too.
Our healthcare and retirement benefits are second to none in our industry.
- Medical and prescription drug coverage
- Dental and orthodontic
- Employer subsidized life insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Dependent spending account
- 401(k) retirement plan with immediate vesting
- 100% on the first 3% the employee contributes
- 50% on the following 2% the employee contributes
We believe that quality time outside the office is vital to our employees’ satisfaction at work. That’s why our flexible PTO plan encourages employees to enjoy time away from work to help balance their lives.
PAID TIME OFF
- (8) Company Paid Holidays
- Flexible Personal Days
- Paid Vacation Time
FIELD TEAM BENEFITS
- Annual uniform allowance
- Annual boot allowance
- Company provided cell phone/iPad
- Company vehicle
LEARNING & DEVELOPMENT
- Mentoring programs
- Online & Classroom Learning
- Proprietary industry training programs for Technicians
- Training Resources Applied Curriculum (T.R.A.C.)
- Field trips to manufacturers to learn about resources and applications
- Leadership development program
CLICK TO VIEW OPEN POSITIONS
AND APPLY TODAY